- Can I tour the property?
- Absolutely! Come by our office, we'll make a copy of your driver's license and check out the keys to you for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Keys may not be checked out overnight.
- If our office closes before you are finished touring, please drop the keys into our office drop box to the left of our front door.
- Can college students rent a home in a Neighborhood Conservation District?
- Neighborhood Conservation Districts protect and preserve Single Family Residential Neighborhoods; only one person that is not related to the family may reside in the home.
- Examples: A married couple (with or without children) and one non-related person; two or more siblings and one non-related person; only two non-related persons.
- Is there an application fee?
- No, it is free to apply for any property.
- Why are the prices different at the same property?
- Our properties are owned by different landlords. Each have their own expectations & prices (i.e. pet deposit, included utility service, etc.).
- How do I get accepted to a property?
- Applicants are subject to a credit check. Approval is at the owner's discretion.
- A minimum credit score of 600 is required.
- Proof of income may be required.
- A co-signer (guarantor) may be required if all financial requirements are not met.
- A co-signer accepts all financial responsibility if applicant cannot fulfill contract agreement.
- How long is the application process?
- Typically 1-2 business days. It may take more or less time depending on the agent & landlord.
- How long are the leasing terms?
- No less than 12 months.
- What utilities are included in the rent?
- Not all properties include utilities. If there are any utilities included, they will be stated in the comment section of the rental list.
- Who are the utility providers?
- You may verify utilities upon application approval with the property manager. Please view our Utilities Contact Sheet.
- What appliances are included?
- Most appliances are included except at some of our rental houses, in which case you may need to provide your own refrigerator.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-295-2500.