HomeLand Properties – the Early Years
In 1990, Andy Flack and John Paul Lampson joined together and started their own real estate brokerage, HomeLand Properties, Inc. The first office location was at 1423 Brazos Dr., Suite E. Then in 1997, they built a new building and moved into their current location at 1600 Normal Park Dr. Since then, HomeLand Properties has continued to grow adding to its personnel, not just in agents but full-time staff also.
“The partners began Homeland Properties in 1990 diversifying the business by ‘selling a little of everything’ including residential, farm and ranch land and commercial properties.” – The Huntsville Item, March 3, 1997
Check out these articles featured in The Huntsville Item of HomeLand Properties’ humble beginnings.